Fernanda dos Santos Teixeira
Mrs. Teixeira has worked for major law firms and has almost 20 years of experience advising Brazilian companies and mainly foreign clients doing business in Brazil or wishing to invest in Brazil. She is a seasoned lawyer with expertise in international corporate matters, contracts, and insolvency.
55 11 98263 5085
- LL.M. student of the Post-professional program sponsored by the University of São Paulo with emphasis on Business Law, under the advice of Professor Paulo Fernando Campos Salles de Toledo (April 2010).
- Specialization in Corporate Law at COGEAE – PUC/SP (1999).
- LL.B. from the School of Law of the University of Mackenzie (1997).
- Regulation of the Financial and Capital Markets, at FGVLaw – Aug/2003 to Dec/2003
- Professional Training in Intellectual Property, at ABAPI (1998)
- “Introduction to Legal English”; The International Law Institute – George Washington University, Washington D.C. (2000)
- “Orientation in the US Legal System”, The International Law Institute – George Washington University, Washington D.C. (2000)
- Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo’s Chapter (OAB/SP) under No. 154.604
- Associação dos Advogados de São Paulo (AASP)
- Commercial Contracts
- International Contracts
- Insolvency and Debt Renegotiation
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Law
- Consumer Protection